Re: [hypermail] Flag to export mails older than a date

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

 Ricardo.Malta_at_partner.bmw.de (Ricardo Malta) writes:
>I think it would be a nice thing to export the mail older than a specific
>date :-)
>
>Kind of: hypermail -older "2002-01-01"
>After this I can remove my old mails and the Sysadm is happy again ;-)

 Ok, I've checked in a new option "delete_older" which deletes messages older than the date specified in the option. See docs/hmrc.html for more info. Is that what you wanted?

 I also noticed that the expires option wasn't working in the incremental mode, and fixed that.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen!
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |