Re: [hypermail] Hypermail hangs...

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
>second attachment of a message. The problem exists in 2.1.4 and the
>current CVS version. Does anybody know why it hangs?

 I've checked in some fixes to handle the problems with the save_alts option handling things like multipart/related sections.  I checked in a change last week to fix the endless loop.  I checked in a change today to fix missing links at the end of the message to the attachment files.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen! |