Re: [hypermail] Patch for Hypermail

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

 I have applied these changes. Thank you.

>I have modify the html code. <div class=\"center\"> This need to define
>a class named "center" for the div tag, that is not defined... and if
>you define a class like { text-align: center } you will find
>that some browsers does not handle it correctly. If you use <div
>align=\"center\"> intead all browseres, fom IE to Links will manage it

 I'm uncertain what to do with this. The change to <div class=\"center\"> was a change made by William King, because the <div align=\"center\"> is deprecated.
 Could others on this list who know something about this suggest what to do?  The appears to be defined by this code in printfile.c (unless you supply your own stylesheet):

       * if style sheets are not specified, emit a default one.
      fprintf(fp, "<style type=\"text/css\">\n");
      fprintf(fp, "body {color: black; background: #ffffff}\n");
      fprintf(fp, " {text-align: center}\n");
      fprintf(fp, " {text-align: center}\n");
      fprintf(fp, "</style>\n");

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen! |