[hypermail] How to change HTML layout?

From: Lewis Lau <wtlewis_at_cityu.edu.hk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:31:17 +0800

Hi all,

I have just installed Hypermail 2.4.1 on my Mandrake box, everything runs nice and fine.
However, I want to change the font face in the archives HTML page, I've tried to edit the hypermail-index.hyp, hypermail-msg.hyp, hypermail-footer.hyp and hypermail.rc. And also, run ./hypermail -c hypermail.rc after the changes.
But nothing get changed when I reload the pages. Is there anything I missed? Please kindly give me some advice.

Regards,
Lewis Received on Sun 12 May 2002 07:26:38 PM GMT