[hypermail] archive broken after move

From: Tobias Weber <towb_at_gmx.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:39:11 +0200
Message-Id: <E425FA59-4D80-11D6-9A66-000393497E24_at_gmx.net>

I just moved an archive to a different machine and updated from 2.1.2 to 2.1.4. The next time I ran hypermail it rewrote all files, although overwrite = Off and usegdbm = On.

However, the only changes made seem to be englisch instead of german day and month names, although I set language = de and configured --with-language=de.

So, somewhere between the two systems everything broke...

PS sorry about the broken first posting. I'm not used to MUAs accepting *everything* in CC... Received on Thu 11 Apr 2002 09:43:09 PM GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Thu 22 Feb 2007 07:33:54 PM GMT GMT