Re: [hypermail] Hypermail without attachments

From: Erik Peterson <>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:47:24 -0400

In the 2.1.2 .hmrc file, you can find this configuration parameter:

# attachmentsindex = [ 0 | 1 ]

# Set this to Off to make hypermail not output an index of
# messages with attachments.

attachmentsindex = 0

Setting this to 0 does the trick...

Erik Peterson
Education Development Center, Inc.
                    Paulo Eduardo Neves
                    <neves_at_samba-choro.        To:
          >                    cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     [hypermail] Hypermail without attachments
                    10/10/2001 06:55 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Paulo Eduardo Neves

I'm trying to setup hypermail2.1.2, but it is now inserting an extra cell with links to attachments.html (I use the table formating option) .Since my list cuts every attached file, I dont need it. How do I configure the list like the one in hypermail archive? :

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Paulo Eduardo Neves
Agenda do Samba & Choro, a boa música brasileira na Internet