Re: [hypermail] Need to add <BR> tag

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:28:53 -0700 (PDT)

 chris_at_devine.net ("Chris Schmidt") writes:
>I need to know where to add a '<BR>' tag to leave a space in between
>threads.
>
>I figured out how to leave a space between any message on the index page,
>but I don't need an extra space between the threads that are indented, only
>between the main (seperate) threads.
>
>Anyone know what file and where to put this?

 Try in threadprint.c, near the start of the finish_thread_levels routine, adding the line indicated by the + below:

                if (level > thread_file_depth) {
                    fprintf(*fp, "</ul>\n");
+                    if(level == 1) fprintf(*fp, "<br>\n");
                }

Peter McCluskey          | Free Dmitry Sklyarov! http://www.freesklyarov.org/
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | Received on Thu 27 Sep 2001 08:32:57 PM GMT