Re: [hypermail] Subject Line of Replied Messages

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
>Is there any template for those individual message (e.g. 0011.html) I can
>modify? Please advise how to fix it.

 The replymsg_command option or the mailcommand option controls this link. The default is:

 I don't know whether the In-Reply-To is doing anything useful. Try removing that and see whether that makes it work the way you want.  The last discussion on this subject was the thread starting at:

Peter McCluskey          | Free Dmitry Sklyarov! |