Re: [hypermail] hypermail configuration

From: Darryl Lee <lee_at_darryl.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:06:35 -0700

Hi John.

Actually, hypermail can also take a mailbox name on the command line, via the -m flag. Just don't set an mbox variable in your .hmrc (which is still needed if you want to do any kind of customizations.)

That should be enough to get you going, but if not, here's a hint: write a shell or perl script that iterates through the dates of each of your mailboxes, and and runs the following for each:

  hypermail -c .hmrc -m mailbox.$date -d hypermaildir/$date

--Darryl