Re: [hypermail] HM_DISCARD_DUP_MSGIDS

From: Zvi Har'El <rl_at_math.technion.ac.il_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:25:57 +0300 (IDT)

Dear Scott,

Thanks, that really did it. As you suggested, I switched to a dynamically generated configuration file, and it works ok with integer valued configuration variables.

Best,

Zvi.

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El     mailto:rl_at_math.technion.ac.il     Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-227607                   Technion - Israel Institute of Technology