RE: [hypermail] RC File Options

From: Paul G. Fitzgerald <>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:59:15 -0500

The new version works great.

On another note... If I use the -u command line option with the folder_by_date rc file option on a new archive (no messages have been converted by hypermail yet), I get the following error:

hypermail: set_folder_by_date error old msg 0 num_from_gdbm -1

Is this by design? It used to work fine. If hypermail found that there were no messages yet, it would start a new archive.

Paul G. Fitzgerald