Re: [hypermail] Several options in hypermail.rc ignored

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

 info_at_emre.de (Emre Bastuz) writes:
>custom_archives = NONE
>show_msg_links = Off
>showreplies = On

>In both pages "Weitere Mail Archive"/"Other Mail Archives" is being set
>with the string "NONE" or twice.

 It looks like nobody ever made the custom_archives option handle NONE correctly. I have checked in a change to hypermail.c to fix this. Let me know if this make it work the way you want.

>Though I turned it off, "Messages sorted by ..." is put in the message pages.

 I don't see any option that appears to support turning this line off. Maybe the documentation for show_msg_links needs to be clearer.

>I set showreplies to on, the message file does not show the replies still.

 This only works if the show_msg_links option is On.  Does anyone know why it works this way, and whether it should be changed?  It looks like it could easily be changed in print.c by changing where the if(set_show_msg_links)'s end and fiddling with the <ul>'s a little.

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps Received on Sat 14 Apr 2001 06:20:30 AM GMT