Re: [hypermail] deleting messages, honoring Expires, X-No-Archive

From: Peter C. McCluskey <>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

 I've checked in a version which seems to implement these adequately. I have not implemented anything to mark messages in an mbox as deleted, and that seems hard enough that I probably won't do it.  I also fixed some thread-related bugs, mostly connected to the linkquotes and folder_by_date options.

Peter McCluskey          | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: | or .ps