Re: [hypermail] Substitution Cookies

From: Ron Pero <rpero_at_boone.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:31:12 -0500

OK. Thanks for the pointer :)
I just found the lang arrays in lang.h. So that is how to make the tiny text corrections.

And commenting out the lines that make the Thread view link should take care of that.

Then, should this non-C-programmer use, on the machine where hypermail is already installed:
make
make install
make clean
or what?