Re: [hypermail] Problems with mbox

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane_at_newcastle.ac.uk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:30:12 +0000 (GMT)

My guess would be that the 'missing' messsages either don't have a message-id: header at all _or_ they have the same message-id as other messages in the same folder. By default (I think that's the default) hypermail ignores such messages. You can change the options in the config file to not ignore such messages (can't remember the exact variable but if you look for msgid it should be obvious).

Paul

--
Paul Haldane
Computing Service