RE: [hypermail] Attachments index

From: Crispen, Bob <Robert.Crispen_at_HSV.Boeing.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:49:36 -0600

OK, anybody who wants to give the attachments index a try, Daniel informs me it's in CVS now.

Only one trick: add -DCHANGE_12DEC2000_BC to cflags in src./Makefile.

So far as I've been able to determine from diff, every change I've made to the previous version is included in #ifdefs on that symbol, except for one I just discovered this morning: I corrected the spelling on one of the Spanish strings (from ceado to creado).

Apologies for exceeding my charter.

Btw, actual speakers of Spanish, French, and German will no doubt get a chuckle out of my strings for the three phrases I added.

Bob Crispen
bob.crispen_at_boeing.com Received on Thu 14 Dec 2000 08:52:22 PM GMT