Re: Standard... ??

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:14:28 -0500 (CDT)

# Ok, so I made a decision pretty much based on what everyone has said...
#
# I'm converting all tags to lowercase, with quoted attributes. The only
# exceptions I have right now are the hexadecimal color values, which will be
# uppercased, as well as the W3C tag at the top of all generated HTML page.
# Anyone else thinking of other possible exceptions?
#

Ok. I'll hold off on my changes until you have that checked in. I'm going to be traveling until Friday so now is as good a time as any. I'll incorporate your changes when I get back.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/