RE: Standard... ??

From: Crispen, Bob <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:54:13 -0500

Ashley M. Kirchner[] sez:

> Ok, so I made a decision pretty much based on what everyone has
> said...
> I'm converting all tags to lowercase, with quoted attributes. The
> only
> exceptions I have right now are the hexadecimal color values, which will
> be
> uppercased, as well as the W3C tag at the top of all generated HTML page.
> Anyone else thinking of other possible exceptions?

Sounds good to me. This is a serious don't-care with me, except that I very much do care if we waste too much time on it. In fact, I personally find "ffeefeef" easier to read than "FFEEFEEF", but if you should choose to uppercase the hex characters, I think I'd somehow find the strength to keep on living.

Bob Crispen Received on Wed 31 May 2000 02:56:08 PM GMT