Re: Minor nitpicks about headers in table format

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:14:26 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Darryl Lee wrote:

> i've made the aforementioned changes to my print.c file, recompiled, and
> things appear to work correctly. Unfortunately i'm not *really* a C
> programmer, so i don't know how to properly generate a diff and submit it
> (heck, i didn't even backup my original print.c! :), so i hope this gets
> to the right person for that kind of thing.

How To Become A Real C Programmer:

# diff -c <old file> <newfile> >patchfile

Then send the patch to me, or the list. :-) Since you've already made the necessary changes, it does save us the time. Extract the original file again from the downloaded package.

Unfortunately, the CVS server is not working at the moment.

Nice job!

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77