Re: Re: No mails to output! when mailbox empty

From: Ron Stanonik <stanonik_at_cogsci.ucsd.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:23:21 -0800

  I have no real problem with this working either way... Why would you   want nothing output ? How it is used or how would it be a useful feature ?

It prevents users from calling because they get a directory listing, rather than a webpage, when the archive is empty. :-)

You're wondering, "Why doesn't he just send something to the new archive"? I set up archives for others, but my only contribution (this is a test) isn't always appreciated.

Ron
stanonik_at_cogsci.ucsd.edu Received on Wed 12 Jan 2000 11:24:17 PM GMT