Hypermail Seg Faults when called through a mail alias file

From: Michelle Reagin <mreagin_at_incyte.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:49:06 -0800

I've installed Hypermail 2b29 on the following: SunOS xxxx 5.5.1 Generic_103640-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

When I run tests within a shell, it works perfectly. When I use the exact same command in my mail aliases file, I get the following:

I've looked for a core file, but could not find one on the system for hypermail. (btw, I've also tried this with the option -i, but it produced the same error)

Does anyone have any ideas why this may be failing? If you need more information to diagnose this problem, please let me know exactly what you need. Thank you!

Michelle

--
Michelle L. Reagin
Sr. Systems Administrator                       mreagin_at_incyte.com